Dina Soliman – PedersenConsultant
Dina Soliman Pedersen, is an international brand and innovation expert helping organisations define their brand story and translating it to concrete business results. Having worked across 3 continents and led Brand, Marketing and Innovation in organisations ranging from international FTSE 100 to young start-ups, Dina’s expertise, agility and leadership will ensure you are in safe hands, whether you are building a brand from the ground up or expanding your products and services across new markets.
Broad international experience spanning across USA, UK and Middle East for more than 15 years. Specialising in Brand development and Marketing within the Hospitality industry since 2012, having worked with big international brands like Intercontinental Hotels Group as well as boutique independent operators like Point A Hotels.
- Market and consumer insight
- Brand development & launches
- Innovation, NPD and guest experience
- Marketing strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Panellist and moderator in international conferences and industry forums
- Said Business School – Oxford University – Digital Marketing Strategies
- Georgia State University – MBA (honors) – Major Marketing
- Ashridge Executive Education, Leadership Programme
Why I love what I do
Brand and marketing is the perfect intersection between an analytical scientific approach and a creative mindset, and that is where I thrive. I love working with people and jointly tackle business challenges. Whether it is bringing a new brand to light or breathing life into an established brand via new innovative concepts or creative marketing campaigns, it’s both fun and hugely rewarding.