Over 18 years’ experience in the travel industry within UK & global businesses such as Cosmos, British Airways, Thomas Cook, Royal Caribbean and Heathrow Express and now freelance marketing consulting and performance coaching.
• Business and marketing plan development from strategy through to implementation.
• Marketing performance review and optimization across the whole marketing mix.
• Marketing agency RFPs, onboarding and review.
• Marketing team restructure, skills gap analysis and team/individual development planning.
• Performance coaching and mentoring.
BA (hons) Psychology, IDM Diploma, Building on Talent (Fast track leadership course in conjunction with Royal Caribbean and the University of Miami), ILM Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring.
Why I love what I do
The variety of working on a project basis and having the chance to work with a wide range of people, really excites me. I love the planning process and identifying those key pieces of insight, that can drive real business change. I like to challenge the norm and encourage those around me to think differently and explore new possibilities. I have always enjoyed developing and motivating people and my recent coaching training has now given me a more formal structure, to help people get more out of their careers and life.