Richard GrosvenorRevenue Consultant
More than 20 years’ experience in commercial hospitality roles with Forte Hotels, Travelodge, City Inn, Premier Inn, Mitchells & Butlers (Innkeeper’s Lodge), Menzies Hotels, Macdonald Hotels & Hilton Worldwide; covering UK and Ireland.
- Revenue management & commercial strategies for commercial gain.
- Pricing structure, design, analysis and competitive evaluation.
- Reporting creation & automation that drives analytical decision making.
- Delivery of IT solutions maximising performance through efficiencies & automation.
- Trainer and mentor within revenue management.
- Inventory management.
- Distribution & digital direct strategies.
- Business processes design.
- Sales account management, contracting & rate negotiation.
- Investment proposals and business planning for new acquisitions.
- System and process training.
- Commercial systems: BI tools, PMS, M&E, RMS, GDS, CRM, CRS.
Why I love what I do
I’m an analytical thinker and relish a puzzle and even after twenty years in this industry I still come across unique challenges that spark my interest, that’s why I love what I do.